Local SEO Marketing Services for Small Business Stability and Growth
Our Local Small Business Marketing Kills It In Today’s Online World
When executed properly, a Local SEO marketing service and campaign will dominate the search engine results pages (SERP) for small businesses. You can occupy the “A” pin in Google Local, and all of the main, most prominent search positions of the SERP – you will literally block our competition out of the first page.
21st is a local SEO company specializing in local online marketing that has placed our clients at the top of the search engines since the beginning of the Internet. We have always achieved great results. We support you through the entire process to reach your target rankings and remove the technical aspects from your plate. Our knowledge of web and keyword ranking technologies goes back to the beginning of the Internet. See our local SEO marketing testimonials from many happy customers.
See these screenshots with a few examples of our client rankings:
A search for our customer’s primary keyword, and their presence on the first page, very compelling!
#1 and #2 Nationally, #1 Locally and a banner ad at the top for their #1 keyword (sorry, can’t divulge the customer):
#1 Locally, #1 Nationally for their #1 keyword:
Pay Per Click (PPC) Testing Enhances Local SEO Marketing Results
Our normal local SEO marketing processes includes testing the keywords, ads and landing pages using pay-per-click (PPC) advertising tools. We hike conversion and click-through rates from less than 1% to above 10%, many times above 20% for some of the keywords. This means that every marketing dollar spent in other channels after the testing results are in will be more than 10 to 20 times more effective in converting visitors into clients!
Our PPC ads appear in the top and right sections of the SERP as shown above.
Organic SEO Tops Off Your Local SEO Marketing Online Presence
The screenshot above shows the organic listings. These listings are the holy grail of search engine marketing (SEM). They are unpaid listings when someone does a search. We place your website in many of the top 10 positions. We do it through many methods like social media marketing (SMM), article marketing, Google+ marketing, video marketing and blogging. All of these tactics also elevate your brands online presence.
Manage Local SEO Citations
Local SEO marketing is heavily dependent on citations. Citations are mentions of your website on other websites, in particular websites that exist only for local company listings. When your address and phone number appear on sites like Yelp and Yellowpages.com then the search engines give you credit and rankings for it.
21st lists your website in the top and most important local citation directories as a part of our local SEO marketing efforts.
Manage Online Reviews
One of the most important factors in your local SEO rankings is the presence of positive reviews. You can see the reviews in the image above. 21st will make it simple to gather reviews at every customer touch point (mobile app, email, website, QR code, office computer, iPad, etc.). All customer entered reviews go to a dashboard where you have the opportunity to place the review on any of the local directories (listed below) that you want. This also allows you to push bad reviews down the line so they’ll be overshadowed by positive reviews.
Here are many reasons to have 21st provide management of your online reviews and supply only the top reviews to your online review accounts:
- Traffic to the top 10 review sites grew on average 158% last year (Compete.com)
- 97% who made a purchase based on an online review found the review to be accurate (Comscore/The Kelsey Group, Oct. 2007)
- 92% have more confidence in info found online than they do in anything from a salesclerk or other source (Wall Street Journal, Jan 2009)
- 90% of online consumers trust recommendations from people they know; 70% trust unknown users, 27% trust experts, 14% trust advertising, 8% trust celebrities (Econsultancy, July 2009, Erik Qualman, Socialnomics)
- 75% of people don’t believe that companies tell the truth in advertisements (Yankelovich)
- 70% consult reviews or ratings before purchasing (BusinessWeek, Oct. 2008)
- 7 in 10 who read reviews share them with friends, family & colleagues thus amplifying their impact (Deloitte & Touche, Sept. 2007)
- 51% of consumers use the Internet even before making a purchase in shops (Verdict Research, May 2009)
- 45% say they are influenced a fair amount or a great deal by reviews on social sites from people they follow (46% say reviews in newspaper or magazine influence them.) (Harris Poll, April 2010)
- 34% have turned to social media to air their feelings about a company. 26% to express dissatisfaction, 23% to share companies or products they like. (Harris Poll, April 2010)
- Why do they share? 46% feel they can be brutally honest on the Internet. 38% aim to influence others when they express their preferences online (Harris Poll, April 2010)
- Reviews on a site can boost conversion +20% (Bazaarvoice.com/resources/stats ‘Conversion Results’)
- A Harvard study states that a one star bump in your star rating can increase sales up to 9%
21st provides the best SEO services you can find. We have been doing it for many years, literally since the beginning of the Internet. Complete the form at the top-right of this page and we’ll call to discuss your local SEO marketing project.