About Us - Software Development, SEO Web Design, Online Marketing Firm
21st Century Technologies, Inc. has been designing custom database software systems since 1993. In that time we have created systems for the top semiconductor (Intel, AMD, Fairchild Semiconductor, Lucent, Applied Materials and more) and pharmaceutical companies (Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson, Dupont, Bristol Meyer/Squibb, Immunex, Smith/Kline Beecham, and others) in the world.
This experience has led us into website design and online marketing to include search engine optimization (SEO) and pay per click (PPC) advertising for the purposes of lead generation and increasing the sales of our customers. Our techniques have been proven since the beginning of the Internet. We are very good at it. See our customer testimonials for proof.
Complete the simple form to the right to start your project today.
The advancement and maturity of web design, online marketing and software development technologies, combined with the power of the Internet empower us to provide you with the most sophisticated websites and custom database software systems available today at very reasonable costs.
Our President and CEO, Michael Cordova is an Electrical Engineer, has developed software in more than 50 languages and is personally involved in every project 21st undertakes.
Before founding 21st in 1993 Mr. Cordova was a Systems Engineer for Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC) in Colorado Springs where he designed and built mission critical hardware and software systems for the US Air Force deployed at NORAD, the primary Air Force command center in Colorado Springs, Colorado. For this position he retained a Top Secret clearance. Mr. Cordova:
- Designed the hardware, enterprise networks, operating systems, and software applications for several systems he engineered and deployed at NORAD and other command centers including the Pentagon and SAC Headquarters.
- Designed and built circuit level electronic hardware for US Air Force communication systems deployed in mission critical US Air Force Command and Control Systems.
- Designed, wrote and proved-in complex operating systems for these real-time custom US Air Force communication systems.
- Designed coded and implemented the complex mapping and real-time algorithms for mission critical Missile Warning and Attack Assessment US Air Force missions. These systems resided in the previously mentioned operating systems and were deployed in US military command centers and radar sites for the safety of US and US friends citizens.
All of that was before Mr. Cordova founded 21st Century Technologies, Inc. in 1993. Since then 21st has built all of the systems with all of the technologies and features mentioned below.
Michael Cordova founded Mercury Leads, Inc. http://www.mercuryleads.com, a marketing agency in Denver, Colorado along with Paul Plvan and Tom Link, and is past CTO of Well.org http://well.org, a wellness organization for corporations and individuals. He also founded and currently runs WildBlue Press (https://wildbluepress.com) a publishing company along with his partner Steve Jackson.
Our expertise has grown with time and in particular the Internet. Here are our strengths:
- Local SEO Marketing - we grow customer's local online business presence, Google My Business (GMB) and online reviews to dominate their local area.
- Custom software systems and database design. We design and construct of data-driven business process automation systems. Their data-driven nature allows you to customize and modify the system by a administrator reconfiguration instead of software development at a cost.
- SEO Web Design - the websites we build are head and shoulders above our competitors due to their innate SEO and marketing capabilities to convert website visitors into leads.
- WordPress SEO Web Design - using WordPress we create websites that are content distribution engines. This gives you massive exposure to your prospects. Michael authored the book titled WordPress Websites For Business: How Anyone Can Maximize Website Performance And Results
- Web design and web development. These high performance websites can have standard features that other web development companies do not even discuss with you, let alone provide as standard features like:
- Beautiful aesthetic website designed by professionals
- Benefit and persuasive oriented content written by professional copywriters
- Usability factor 100% - our usability expert has a masters degree in Usability Engineering
- Accessible - Section 508 compliant, WCAG Priority 1, 2 and 3 compliant
- Fast page loads, 1 second page loads are typical
- W3C web standards compliant with error-free XHTML 1.0 Strict code
- Search Engine Optimized in both content and code so you are found at the top of the search engine results pages (SERP)
- Content Management Systems (CMS) so you have total control over the content of your website
- Tested continually to fully optimize the website for maximum conversions
- Website analytics always used to track all website activity
- Promoted to achieve maximum SERP rankings
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Internet Marketing. We have been doing SEO since the beginning of the Internet and always succeed in top search engine rankings.
This is a complete range of services necessary in today's fast paced business environment. We have consistently provided high quality turnkey business process improvement and process automation solutions to business problems. These custom software systems always allow companies to achieve a higher level of product and service delivery.
Technologies Incorporated Into Our Software Systems
We build these websites and custom software systems using all of the latest technologies including:
- Content Distribution Engines (CDE) - Every time you update your websites content it can be distributed to 10,000+ sites and you can Google it and find it within 5 minutes.
- Intuitive Content Management Systems (CMS) - is your CMS a CDE? If not then ask your current web developer why! They won't understand the question.
- Conversion capabilities like calls to action, landing pages, conversion forms connected to email systems like AWeber, GetResponse or Mailchimp (our recommended autoresponder tool), databases and 3rd party Customer Relationship Management Systems (CRM) systems like Salesforce. If you haven't designed a conversion funnel into your website then you will definitely not reach your website sales or conversion goals.
- Custom database integration
- LAMP technologies (Linux, Apache, MySQL database, PHP language)
- Microsoft .NET technologies using Visual Basic and C#
- Microsoft SQL Server database
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) based web design
Typical Custom Database Software System Features
The high-ended features we provide in our custom software systems includes these capabilities:
- Models your company's processes allowing for future expansion in key areas
- Flexible, simple reporting including branded and C-level reports
- Painless system design and rollout
- Models complex algorithms turning data into information
- Complex data analysis
- shows this information precisely so you can make critical business decisions
- Flags important data junctions or events in real-time, keeping you on top of the pulse of your company
- Configurable login management allowing creation of groups and their permissions, then assigning users to the groups
- Intuitive user interfaces with an ultra-high usability factor
- Security - SSL secure web connections, sql injection and cross site scripting prevention measures
- Critical workflow notifications
- Quick keyword search allows you to view and work with only relevant database records
- Data import and export
- Full documentation
We deliver, and have done so since 1993.
Brad Killgore has great experience in search engine optimization and Internet marketing.
Mr. Killgore's fluency in the technologies that 21st deploys in our customer websites and systems, coupled with his keen understanding of our ideal clients and the benefits we can provide to them has led to a much broader reach for 21st, as well as a more focused local reach - not to mention sales increases.
Mr. Killgore's attendance at our memberships in the South Metro Denver Chamber of Commerce, the Lone Tree Chamber of Commerce and multiple leads groups and other professional Meetup groups has led to a higher profile for 21st throughout the entire Denver metro area.
Please review the services we offer on this page and on our entire website. We are pioneers in online technologies like SEO and websites designed for performance.
I look forward to discussing your requirements for custom database software, web design, web development and SEO. Contact me at your earliest convenience and if desired, I'll provide excellent client references.
Thanks and best regards,
Michael A. Cordova, President/CEO
21st Century Technologies, Inc.
1566 S. Pennsylvania St.
Denver, Colorado, 80210
Michael is very active online and posts to several of the blogs and accounts below daily.
Michael Cordova LinkedIn Profile
Michael's 21stsoft.com Technology Company Blog
Michael's Google Plus Posts
Michael's Twitter Profile
21stsoft Twitter Profile
Michael Cordova Google Profile
21st Century Technologies, Inc. Google+ Page
Facebook Get a Website Up Quick Page
Facebook Services Page